We offer Forensic Evaluations: Including but not limited to
- Psychosocial Mental Health Evaluations
- Forensic Evaluations
- Competency Evaluations
- Personal Injury Evaluations
- Juvenile Placement
- Child Custody Evaluations/Parental Fitness
- Immigration Evaluations (Hardship, VAWA, U Visa, T Visa)
Fees vary based on evaluation type, expedition request, translation needs, and number of individuals being evaluated. Contact me to discuss your evaluation needs and to determine your fee.
Fee for Evaluations include:
- 2-4 hours of one-on-one tele-health interviews
- Review psychological questionnaire results
- Consultation with you attorney and others who have information pertinent to your case (i.e police officers, doctors, etc.)
- Completion of your Psychological Evaluation Report
- Edits to the report after review.
A non-refundable retainer of at least half the cost of the evaluation must be paid at the time of booking the appointment. The reminder is due before the report is delivered.